Signs You Are A Side Chick Not A GirlfriendSome guys always have “side chicks” Now There are songs, movies, and even books about being the other woman, that we ought to learn from but ladies just think a man would be faithful and tell you if they are not ready to be in a relationship with only one person, if i hear!
Men are clever and underhanded in their ways and they know how to keep their girlfriends and their side pieces separate.
These are some signs that will help you know if you are truly a girlfriend or just the other woman;
1. He Buys You Gifts To Shut You Up: More like shut up gifts; He buys things for you when you start talking about serious things like moving in together, committing, or spending time with his family, and an argument sparks. Because he wants to keep you as his side chick, he finds your material weakness and plays on that to stray you away from the serious topics and also to keep you around.
2. Completely Disconnected When You Get Emotional: When a women loves, she loves for real, so when she dates, she anticipates the time in her relationship when she falls for the guy and can tell him how she feels. However, if you open up to your man and tell him how you feel repeatedly and he doesn’t reciprocate and/or tries to downplay the entire topic, this could be a sign that his heart lies elsewhere.
3. You Never Stay Over After Sex: As couples get more comfortable with each other, they tend to stay over at one another’s place after sex. However, if he leaves your apartment in the middle of the night, or makes sure you never stay over at his place, this is a definite red flag. Also, keep in mind, if he has a family or “main chick”, staying until dawn will never be an option.
4. Refuses To Show Affection In Public: This should never be an issue in any relationship, so long as it’s within reason. But if you go to grab his hand and he pulls his away, or you never kiss or get too close when you’re out together, this could be a sign that you’re a side chick. This also gives him room to lie to his “main chick” about who you are if you two happen to be seen. You will become the sister, cousin or friend of life.
5. Dodges Every Photo Opportunity: Everyone is on Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp and Snapchat, posting their food, kids, and significant others. So if you notice that your guy is dodging selfies like bullets whenever you tilt your phone to take a picture, you may be a side chick.
Source: The BOLDE