OAP Freeze Writes Pastor Adeboye Over Girl's Buttocks Burnt By RCCG Pastor
Coolfm presenter, Freeze, wrote to General Overseer, Pastor Adeboye, over an orphan's buttocks that was allegedly burnt by a pastor of the RCCG.
He asked some questions and made some suggestions to Adeboye over the issue and previous issues that have been reported.
Read his letter below:
Dear pastor Adeboye, I have a few questions for you and the Redeemed church of God, concerning an incident involving a certain pastor Clifford Ojugo of the Redeemed Church, who allegedly burnt the buttocks of an orphan.
1. Is this man truly a pastor with the RCCG?
2. If the answer is yes, how did this man become a pastor?
3. What are you doing to ensure that this act which has cast a huge shadow of doubt on your church, especially with regards to how pastors emerge does not go unpunished?
4. What steps are the RCCG taking to ensure the rehabilitation, welfare and protection of this child going forward?
5. In my humble opinion, there are way too many RCCG branches and too many ‘men of God’. Is there any way these numbers can be cut down to enable you have more control over what these men of God are doing with the ‘brand’? Because in the 1990’s a redeemed church was opened under my father’s hospital in Aremo, Ibadan and it had to be closed down after my father instigated a lawsuit against them, citing the way the noise pollution generated by the church was adversely affecting the healthy of patients on admission, among many other factors.
Thank you sir ~FRZ